Strategic Plan for 5 Years
TRCSC has been working with grass root NGOs and CBOs to reach maximum number of beneficiaries in different location especially on food and nutrition issues. The grass root NGOs and CBOs has been independently as a partner organization of TRCSC for implementation of project like SRI/SWI and organic farming. Normally TRCSC need a partnership policy and agreement which both party will honor and obey.
- Community based organizations and grass root registered organizations
- Similar nature of work and technical knowhow
- Grass root touch and working experience
- Accountability and transparency
- Pre-appraisal of the CBOs and NGOs
- Partnership agreement
As TRCSC is now in a growth stage, number of projects comes in, new initiatives taken place, target areas/villages increased, number of training program to be conducted, number of in-campus agri-horticultre demonstration taken place, it needs minimum campus based infrastructure for its smooth functioning and accelerate the growth.
- 3 Acres land for field office, Agri-horticulture demonstration and training center in Sairaikela- Kharswan district
- 1 Ownership flat including guest house in Jamshedpur
- 1 four-wheeler vehicle for long distance movement
- Establishment of Agro-Service center
TRCSC further recall its future focus on various areas of rural development. This focus will lead the organization with specific activities to improve its quality, know the reality and document for dissemination and development services to its target beneficiaries.
- Research & Study
- Process and Video documentation
- IEC materials and books preparation, printing and distribution in local language
- Promotion of Small Animal Rearing
- Group based micro enterprises
- Integrated Village Planning
- Dry land farming, Waste land development, Nursery raising and Mushroom production Watershed Development
- Common Property Resource (CPR) management.
- Seed production, certification and preservation of traditional seeds
- Strengthen Farmers Farm School, production of bio-fertilizer and bio-pesticides
- Pisiculture development
- Backward and forward market linkages
- Agriculture-Horticulture service in Saraikella and East Singhbhum District
- Establishment of Training Centre and demonstration farm